Meaningful problem-solving and conflict resolution start with acknowledgment of team members' basic social needs
1. Focus on the relationship.
2. Involve all parties with a stake in the issue.
3. ASK if they consent to participate.
4. Be inclusive & participatory; create space for participants to share how their lived experiences connect to the current situation.
5. Communicate explicitly and clearly about expectations & consequences.
6. Hold one another accountable.
7. Focus on redressing harm rather than punishing the wrongdoer.
8. Prioritize reintegration & connection.
9. Encourage right relationships of mutual respect, dignity & care.
10. Support honesty, openness, trust & tolerance.
11. Foster cooperation, collaboration & empowerment.
12. Share information, feelings & ideas.
Icon made by Google from www.flaticon.com